Historic site and monument

CHAPELLE NOTRE DAME DU MAI

Six-Fours-les-Plages

Chapel-destination of pilgrimages constructed in 1625. Impressive view of the open sea and the coast. Viewing Table. Accessible by car or by bus until the car park then about 1 km by foot (fairly steep).

Accessible by car or by bus until the car park then about 1 km by foot (fairly steep).
Mass: Every first Saturday of the month. In May: from Monday to Saturday at 10am. Every Sunday in May, Ascension Day and Sunday Pentecost at 10am and 5pm.
Caution: inaccessible by car from 15 June to 15 September, as the road is closed to protect the forest from fires.

Free admission and Walking only (road closed from 15 June to 15 Sept. to protect forest from fire) - Free car park. . Refer to posted regulations.

Theme

  • Chapel
  • Religious heritage

Spoken languages

  • French

Visits

Groups

  • Average duration of the free visit: 60 min
  • Guided tour on request

Location

  • In forest

Prices

Free access. Access to the chapel is totally free; donations and collections are at the discretion of pilgrims or visitors. The store sells religious objects, candles, etc. Hot and cold drinks (non-alcoholic) are also available.

Means of payment

  • Credit card
  • Cheques and postal orders
  • Species

Opening

From 01/10/2023 to 30/04/2024, every Sunday. Open every Sunday from 2:30pm to 5:30pm. From 01/05 to 31/05/2024, daily. May 1: 9 am to 6:30 pm May 2 to May 31: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Office every day in May: Rosary at 3pm, mass at 4pm. From 01/10/2024 to 30/04/2025, every Sunday. Sunday: open Open every Sunday from 2:30pm to 5:30pm.
Historic site and monument
CHAPELLE NOTRE DAME DU MAI
Route forestière de Notre Dame du Mai 83140 Six-Fours-les-Plages
Getting there with Google Maps
You are currently away